BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Meagan P.
Colchester, VT
Great lip balm, tingly at first but great at unchapping those lips when it gets cold out
Danielle J.
las Vegas
I love these! Especially the minty one. They’re so affordable and silky. Smell great too!
Chelsea R.
Plant city , FL
This makes my lips very soft, it lasts through meals and I do not have to reapply often.
Tara W.
Was always my go to lip balm for many yrs until this past yr. Bow I use a different brand
Thais C.
Littleton , CO
It was a good product however not sure if I would buy it again. It was good but not worth
Katie K.
I love this it always makes my lips feel super smooth I just wish it lasted a bit longer.
Maureen D.
Suffolk, VA
Gentle, light yet very moisturizing. I like this lip balm a lot and would def buy again.
gabby p.
Saint Peter, MN
smells great! conditions the lips! decently priced. not a fan of the greasy like texture.
Briana D.
Jackson, MS
I️ really like this product but it runs out very fast. Constantly had to keep applying it
Dorothy K.
Boise
Great feeling lip balm. Light on lips, not waxy. Flavor is just right, not overpowering.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon