BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jess D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is very moisturizing. It is small and compact making it easy to take anywhere.
naisha m.
Stockton, CA
I like this lip balm just never got stuck to it. Met my expectations when my lips were dry.
Cyri C.
Feels smooth. Not sticky. Haven’t bought it in a while. I would use it again. Smells good.
Elizabeth S.
Canton, ME
This product left my lips feeling silly and moisturized! For me this was definitely a hit!
Jillian L.
Saint Petersburg
not really that great of a lip product. doesn't really do anything besides sit on your lips
Courtney B.
Benwood, WV
This is probably the best lip balm because of how it feels and how it makes your lips feel.
Rachael T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Reminds me of junior high. Love these tiny lip balms. Don’t like the ones with SPF though.
Lexi M.
The smell is nice. It made my lips soft at first but felt like I had to reapply frequently.
Shania L.
Akron
Purchased at: Target
Very pretty and soft. It really smoothed out my lips and give a nice tint. First time user.
Melissa B.
Color payoff seems alright. But formula of making your lips better somehow, I don’t see it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon