BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Colleen H.
This is my FAVORITE lip balm of all the ones I have. Long lasting, effective, and affordable.
Dezirae C.
Roseville
Very hydrating and soft. Good value. Packaged well. Price range is okay and it goes aong way.
Kara G.
Victor, WV
I️ always see myself reaching for these chapsticks at check out because they’re just so good.
Jackie M.
Derby, KS
Amazing product actually lasts long enough for me to not end up with even more chapped lips!!
Kim K.
Ozark, AL
I love this lip balm. It is small and perfect for the beach! Love the flavors and not sticky.
Jessica  G.
Mt Sterling, KY
Always have loved soft lips ever since I was a child and have used it for our go to lip balms
Heather F.
Camillus
Great for everyday wear to maintain lip softness.
Doe not work well on severely chapped lips.
Kailee C.
Clarksville, TN
Feels soft when first applied but does need reapplication multiple times throughout the day.
Shellee E.
tremonton
This is wonderful to use instead of lip gloss. Makes my lips look like they have been glossed
Elle B.
Is pretty soft but not a lot of product in the tube. I️ got it at a dollar store or something
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon