BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Krista P.
Fayetteville
I love the soft lips brand they work wonder on dry lips in the winter when you desperately need it
Adajah M.
Campbell, CA
Pretty okay. Its a lip balm so there is nothing amazing about it. I would get it again if i had to
alayna🌟 g.
Purchased at: Walmart
For the most part it’s a good product. it runs out super quick and it really isn’t worth the money
Tori B.
Watertown , NY
The one I got had sparkles in it.
I don’t need that in a chapstick
And I had to reapply quite often
Sheila F.
Coleman, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lip balm it’s slim enough to fit any where and it’s not greasy or sticky on your lips .
kayla r.
Mercer, pa
I’ve loved this chapstick since I was a little kid! Makes your lips feel so smooth and smell great
Danielle B.
Des Moines, IA
Love the feeling of my lips after applying this product. Light fresh fragrance and easy to apply.
Kayla M.
Leitchfield, KY
This makes my lips really soft but I feel like I’m always having to reapply it every 10 minuets.
Jenna W.
Anderson, SC
I️ love the soft lips chapstick. I️t goes on super smooth and really makes my lips feel amazing.
Renee C.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is very creamy and smooth to apply. Also since it is thin it is easier to precisely apply it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon