BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Carla C.
Merkel
Non-greasy, soft formula that leaves your lips feeling silky smooth with a sweet smell of vanilla.
Kaylen P.
Fernandina Beach
Surprisingly this lip balm does indeed make your lips super soft. It feels like my lips are velvetđź’š
Tina J.
Soft lips balm is very hydrating. I love the sleek design as it fits in your pocket or small purse.
Amanda P.
Indianapolis, IN
Soft lips has always been my favorite brand of chapstick. They keep your lips feeling soft all day.
Mary B.
Rogers, AR
One of my favorite chapsticks. Soft and smooth. Moisturizing. Not greasy. Great price- great value.
Celeste G.
Corp Christi, TX
This softlips vanilla lip balm is by far very great. I love how it smells and left my lips so soft.
Krista P.
Fayetteville
I love the soft lips brand they work wonder on dry lips in the winter when you desperately need it
Adajah M.
Campbell, CA
Pretty okay. Its a lip balm so there is nothing amazing about it. I would get it again if i had to
Sheila F.
Coleman, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lip balm it’s slim enough to fit any where and it’s not greasy or sticky on your lips .
Tori B.
Watertown , NY
The one I got had sparkles in it.
I don’t need that in a chapstick
And I had to reapply quite often
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon