BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Tiffany R.
Love the scent of this one. It makes your lips very soft and adds a great gloss to them as well.
Kimberly S.
Woodbine, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
Very soft and smells great! Love the small tube that is used for the packaging. I would recommend
Morgan C.
Princeton, WV
It’s an okay product. Not my favorite. I like the tube packaging. Haven’t used it in a long time.
Mandy R.
Winston, OR
Soft lips I have used for years.. I put this on before I put lipstick on and my lips look amazing
Shannon S.
Funkstown, MD
Classic! Using since high school. Amazing product. Smells delish. Feel it healing. No complaints
Renee C.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is very creamy and smooth to apply. Also since it is thin it is easier to precisely apply it.
Marissa P.
I like this product it leaves your lips soft and smooth but for some reason I don’t use it often
Melissa B.
Daphne, AL
Like many others, this is one lip balm I always have. It's just nice to have when you need it!
Felicia L.
fresno
Purchased at: Target
refreshing on and leaves the perfect hint of shine. moisturizes really well. last a long time.
Kayla L.
Martinsburg, WV
Everyone in my family loves these! We all have one we use on the daily. The flavors are amazing
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon