BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Blair S.
Boca Raton, FL
The flavor of this chapstick kept me coming back for more def one of my favorites growing up
Brittney G.
Does a good job keeping my lips from being chapped while also moisturizing them. Feels nice.
Sarah B.
Theodore , AL
Love this stuff! Nothing works better. My favorite from way back. Now my girls crave it too.
Kaitlyn L.
I can’t find these anywhere anymore! I liked the subtle scent and it kept my lips moisturized
Addie P.
Peralta, NM
Súper moisturizing and compact to keep anywhere like your pocket or purse. I️ would use again
Ana A.
Redlands
Purchased at: Walmart
This has a tie with the EOS lip balm as my favorite lip balms. This design is better though.
Catherine T.
Fort White
Love this product! Made my lips so soft and kept them from chapping! Love the slim tube also!
Michelle E.
Savannah, GA
My favorite thing to put on my lips! Love this brand so soft and smooth. Awesome for the lips
Tyler N.
Tulsa
I just love chapsticks that look cute but also help with keeping my lips soft and not cracked
Kristen J.
Roanoke Rapids
Purchased at: Target
My absolute favorite lip balm. Would definitely recommend to someone in search of a good one.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon