BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Nancy W.
Las Vegas, NV
These were my fav! Do not purchase them
Much anymore but totally would if it were the only option.
Tori B.
Watertown , NY
The one I got had sparkles in it.
I don’t need that in a chapstick
And I had to reapply quite often
Melissa D.
Never disappoints! Always leaves my lips feeling well hydrated without leaving them greasy feeling!
Leta R.
Lawton , OK
My faaavvvveee of Soft Lips collection!!! Love the simpleness and amazing moisture it has to offer!
Arden J.
Was not a fan of this product... I feel like it actually dried out my lips rather than hydrate them
Gracie P.
Love this chapstick! Great moisturizer that’s easy carry with you wherever you go. I recommend it!
Savannah L.
Pomona Park
100% perfect!! It will make your lips go from dry to soft really quick! I recommend this for sure!
Jessie D.
beverly
Purchased at: Target
good value for the price and good scents. just wish it was a little bit larger so i could use less
Katie B.
California City
Seriously have to try this it's small fits in your purse and have a great smell and a smooth apply!
Lindsey G.
Grenada
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this lip balm! Goes on so smooth and really helps chapped lips! An every day go to for sure!!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon