BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kayanne Z.
Norristown, PA
My second favorite lip conditioner. My lips felt super soft and smooth. I don't use everyday
Pausha M.
Wise , VA
A very good lip balm. I love the packaging. It’s slim and takes up little space in my pocket.
Autumn B.
Indian Trail
Eh. Not my favorite. I feel like it made my lips feel more dry than they originally started.
Amy G.
Bush, LA
Wasn’t a fan of this one. Average price but doesn’t stay on lips long. Easy feel when applied
Chelsea P.
Crawfordville
Just the average chapstick. I like how skinny the tube is. Price is average and goes on clear
Emily M.
Laceys Spring
I love this product! I’ve been using it since high school. It is a classic! So moisturizing!
Kaitlyn L.
I can’t find these anywhere anymore! I liked the subtle scent and it kept my lips moisturized
Cecilee A.
Minty feel to it soothes chapped or dry lips fast does not last long to keep lips mosturized
Alisha G.
Lehigh Acres
Purchased at: ULTA
It is pretty good, although I expected more, it has a good price tho... I would buy it again.
Dezirae C.
Roseville
Very hydrating and soft. Good value. Packaged well. Price range is okay and it goes aong way.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon