BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
somer y.
By far my favorite chapstick to date!! Perfect moisturizer for my lips with an amazing smell to.
Cynthia L.
tulsa, OK
These suck. don't moisturize at all. did nothing for my lips. i would not recommend these at all
Khadesia B.
Rock Hill
Kind of greasy but it smells nice. I use creams for my lips a lot and this got used very quickly.
Dalia S.
Loganville
I love the packaging and how it’s tiny but long! It’s super cute to carry around and easy to use.
Reanna P.
This product is great! Makes your lips really soft for a long time. I love all softlips products.
Dara S.
Super smooth and great smell. Love that it protects with spf! It doesn't get gross when it dries
Haley P.
Ennis , TX
This is a good balm to keep around especially if you use liquid lips a lot. It’s very nourishing.
Heather F.
Beaver falls , PA
Gets the job done, but sometimes need to apply more often throughout the day for lasting results.
Morgan C.
Princeton, WV
It’s an okay product. Not my favorite. I like the tube packaging. Haven’t used it in a long time.
MaryKate S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the unscented kind of soft lips! Works great in chapped lips and gives your lip a nice gloss
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon