BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kelly K.
Villas, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s okay, I feel like the more I used it the more it dried out my lips, causing a never ending cycle..
mz L.
Saint Paul
Purchased at: Target
Keeps my lips moisturized and even a little glossy. I like that it’s slim and definitely lasts a while.
Marisa L.
Purchased at: Target
This chapstick is amazing! Makes my lips very soft and moisturized. Doesn’t have an awful scent either
Lacey M.
Fortville, IN
This is a perfect go to. There is not much scent/flavor to it and your lips will feel nice and silky.
Kaylee K.
New Caney, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like using this product if I’m going to the beach because it protects my lips from getting chapped.
Brittanie M.
Vian, OK
This wasn’t my favorite lip balm because it felt rather waxy to me but that’s just my own preference.
amber t.
warren, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
i’ve been using soft lips since high school and can’t recommend it enough! my lips are always smooth!
Rachelle L.
Saratoga Springs, NY
Very affordable and good for teens and kids. Smells great, and the packaging is nice. Not a huge fan.
Leah W.
Broken Arrow
Purchased at: Walgreens
Definitely prefer eos or burt’s bees over this chapstick but it got the job done for what it’s worth.
Jessica S.
Lititz
Eh. There’s better stuff out there. The packaging is cute and I like the slim shape. But that’s all.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon