BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jessie R.
East Aurora, NY
Who doesn’t love soft lips. I need to get more totally recommend their products to use and use again
Molly P.
anderson
I wasn’t a big fan of this. I purchased the watermelon one and when I put it on, it burned a little.
Haley E.
Cheyenne, WY
I always think I will like soft lips, so I have purchased it a few times, but I always stop using it.
Jaylee E.
chesapeake ohio
moisturizing & smells great! it’s not sticky at all & always made my lips feel super soft and smooth.
Lacey M.
Fortville, IN
This is a perfect go to. There is not much scent/flavor to it and your lips will feel nice and silky.
Shelby S.
Ames, IA
My lips always feel smooth and smell good after using this. I love the tinted versions of soft lips!
Jessica S.
East Helena, MT
This is a great chapstick. It is a smooth and moisturizing texture and I love it. It is a great price
Farrah S.
Danielsville
Love that it makes my lips feel smooth and it last long time. Would definitely buy this product again
Christina K.
I love the feeling of this chap stick! It keeps my lips feeling smooth and cool- love it year round!
Amber L.
Columbus, MS
Leaves your lips extremely soft and hydrated. I love this product so much, its a goto................
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon