BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Samantha S.
Rutherfordton
Last a few hours especially for someone who is talking all day. Instant moisture. All good flavors
Kimberly S.
Dallas, TX
This is everything. Long lasting, will have your lips super soft all day long. And it smells great.
Kassie G.
Just don't feel like these work well. I've used other brands that keep my lips moisturized better.
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is good. It helps soften your lips a long with tasting good. Helps during the winter very well
Jennifer R.
Nashville
I love soft lips they give you such a soft feel to your lips and they stay moisture for a long time
Amazinggggggggg ! So compact and small . Also makes your lips super soft . Better than other brands
Jenna S.
I loooooove the feeling this leaves on my lips I will continue. To use this because it's so awesome
Megan B.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my go to products great for the winter months when your lips get chapped from the cold air.
Amber C.
Brooklyn , NY
I wasn’t crazy about it made me break out so there is not much to say about this brand but, that!!!
Aimee K.
Great product! Tastes good on your lips and you can feel how soft they are after using the product.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon