BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Amber D.
Kannapolis, NC
This chapstick is very slimy but great. Normally has a nice scent and keeps my lips nice and hydrated
Aveysha A.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
So many places you can find soft lips it’s really good I always recommend certain things this is one
Jessie R.
East Aurora, NY
Who doesn’t love soft lips. I need to get more totally recommend their products to use and use again
Arden J.
Was not a fan of this product... I feel like it actually dried out my lips rather than hydrate them
Jennifer R.
Nashville
I love soft lips they give you such a soft feel to your lips and they stay moisture for a long time
Savannah L.
Pomona Park
100% perfect!! It will make your lips go from dry to soft really quick! I recommend this for sure!
Kassie G.
Just don't feel like these work well. I've used other brands that keep my lips moisturized better.
Nancy W.
Las Vegas, NV
These were my fav! Do not purchase them
Much anymore but totally would if it were the only option.
Rachel L.
This product is not sticky & works great as a base for lipstick. Also helps to prevent chapped lips
Melissa D.
Never disappoints! Always leaves my lips feeling well hydrated without leaving them greasy feeling!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon