BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Amber L.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
This lip balm is pretty good. It’s not the best I’ve ever used, but it does what I need it to do.
Shannon S.
Funkstown, MD
Classic! Using since high school. Amazing product. Smells delish. Feel it healing. No complaints
Leah H.
Love the vanilla smell, makes my lips feel really smooth but I had to apply it quite frequently..
victoria b.
mission
Soft lips has the custest packaging! Great for cold weather too. It has a little Shine to it too
somer y.
By far my favorite chapstick to date!! Perfect moisturizer for my lips with an amazing smell to.
Dalia S.
Loganville
I love the packaging and how it’s tiny but long! It’s super cute to carry around and easy to use.
Bria L.
Love soft lips. I have been using this since high school. Softens your lips while smelling great
Anna C.
Charlottesville
Nice minty smell, but doesn’t do very much. Doesn’t last long, hard to apply, has little effect.
Haley P.
Italy , TX
This is a good balm to keep around especially if you use liquid lips a lot. It’s very nourishing.
member-17d5b
Purchased at: Target
Softlips has always been my favorite! Makes my lips so soft! Definitely recommend them to anyone!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon