BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Michelle M.
Mcallen, TX
It’s fine. I still prefer chapstick. But i guess it gets the job right. Good price and easy to carry.
LaDawn M.
Fort smith , AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Been years since I had some but I remember liking it a lot when I last used it. Would purchase again
Amber D.
Kannapolis, NC
This chapstick is very slimy but great. Normally has a nice scent and keeps my lips nice and hydrated
Iver M.
Seal Beach
Purchased at: Target
It doesn’t last long......... maybe the other soft lips balm does better or more moisturizer effect.
Jessica S.
East Helena, MT
This is a great chapstick. It is a smooth and moisturizing texture and I love it. It is a great price
Jess S.
Purchased at: CVS
This stuff is amazing! Leaves your lips so soft and hydrated. I will definitely purchase this again.
Ebony S.
Powder Spgs, GA
I really like soft lips i use it as a alternative to chapstick because chap stick breaks out my lips
Caitlin H.
Richwood
Great chapstick! Provides instant relief and the scent is so refreshing! Packaging is very feminine!
Jamie G.
Tallahassee
This is a nice product, it has a Vaseline like base that goes in well and adds moisture to the lips.
Liz C.
Breezy Point, NY
Purchased at: CVS
One of the best lip balms I have ever used. I definitely recommend this lip balm!! Love the packaging
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon