BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Christen N.
Wilmington
This product made my lips super soft. They were chapped before and using this product really helped with that. I apply throughout the day and I’m good to go. Say good bye to chapped cracked lips and hello to soft buttery kissable lips. Good stuff.
Kayla C.
Issaquah, WA
It’s all in the name- Softlips delivers and really makes your lips feel amazingly soft! Love that it comes in so many great smells...have tried many and highly recommend it. Only downfall is that a tube doesn’t seem to last as long as other brands.
Kalen C.
Wichita
Soft lips lip balm is the bomb. When you put it on your lips tingle, become soft and shiny for the whole day. I bought this product at Walmart and highly recommend it! I was a first time user but I will now continue to purchase this product. I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Abbey R.
I liked this product but I found myself reapply frequently. It made my lips soft for awhile but I felt as if my lips were dryer after the product went away. The packaging is convenient. I would recommend this item to people with already soft lips.
Beverly G.
Gas city, IN
I love how small this is, it fits great in my pocket.  Its also long so it helps it stick out so you dont lose it as often. It wasnt that much at the grocery  store thankfully. It stays on long and makes my lips feel great even while drinking and eating.
Dawn S.
Hamilton
Softlips Lip Balm keeps my lips so soft, especially during the Winter months. I only have to apply a couple of times throughout the day. This Lip Balm is inexpensive and can be found in most stores. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Hailey S.
paragould
Its a pretty good lip product, honestly im a sucker for lip balms and if they keep my lips moisturized it meets my expectations. You can get it at a lot of drug stores and grocery stores. It last a hour or so and i would recommend it if you really just want a little something on your lips.
Paola M.
Lebanon
The name sums up the entire product. This product gives me the softest lips and it is priced pretty reasonably. It did meet my expectations and I have bought multiple tubes. Also, there are several variations of this product and they all perform great.
Kelsey S.
Toledo , OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is only going to moisturize your lips temporarily, I find it to be just a quick fix. I do like the flavor options and the different colors. It’s super small and skinny so it fits in any pocket but I wouldn’t use it if lips are really dry.!
Jordyn Z.
Woodbury, MN
it’s soft and smells very good, but doesn’t stay hydrated for a while. not very good for chapped lips. i like the price of it, it isn’t too expensive and can get at drugstores which is perfect for affordable lip product. i would recommend to people who don’t have very chapped lips.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon