BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
SarahLenox M.
Charlotte, NC
Nice for a value but not very moisturizing or long lasting. Also not a fan of the skinny applicator size
Rae D.
Suffolk, VA
It’s a chap stick. Nothing special it’s keeps lips moisturizer. Only down fall is it makes my lips peel.
Tiffany C.
Jacksonville , FL
I've always used this barns of Chapstick since I was in 7th grade and I'm 27 now! Lol love them to death
Rebekah W.
Paintsville, KY
This product is not moisturizing and protecting fully you get a little moisturize and a little protective
Katelyn F.
Princeton
This chapstick goes on smooth and keeps lips from drying out. This product also has a great smell to it!
Katie D.
Durand , MI
I’ve had chapsticks in the past that I can physically feel the “medicine” working but with this I can’t.
Sarah A.
Las Cruces, NM
Purchased at: ULTA
Keeps my lips so soft smells so good without being to overwhelming. Perfect to thrown in your bag and go.
Kristina C.
Bloomington, IN
If your lips are dry this is a great balm to use. It instantly makes your lips feel conditioned and soft.
Meadow E.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Target
It smells really good. I felt like I had to@keep applying though. It did help and made my lips feel nice.
Paige J.
Love softlips. Goes on smooth and easy to carry around and fit in my pocket. Great peoduct for the price.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon