BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kaitlyn P.
Linden, TN
This brand makes my lips very soft and it's very cheap and affordable and I would definitely use again
Ellen L.
Chicago
I love this stuff! It smells great and feels great. It isn't greasy and is super easy to carry around.
Amy R.
I loved this lip balm! It was super smooth, smelled great and I love the packaging. I would recommend!
Juanita O.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Purchased at: Target
I used to use this since it first came out! Its a good product. Helps mosturize your lips when needed.
Kaileigh K.
Richland, WA
Highly recommend this product. Great for taking care of your lips. Leaves lips feeling soft and smooth.
J M.
Minnesota
Purchased at: Target
Keeps my lips moisturized and I like the thinness of the packaging. Easy to store or keep in my pocket!
Michelle M.
An oldie but a goodie! This lip balm is very moistening without being waxy! It is very fresh and light.
April L.
Winter Haven, FL
Love this lip balm! Gives off a tingly feeling which I like. I feel it lets me know that it’s working.
Karina V.
fairfield
I really like the packaging of this item. I also love the vanilla smell it has. Also very moisturizing.
Marisa D.
Chicago
Purchased at: CVS
While it is super soft, feels also like satin, it doesn’t do much to help your lips as far as moisture.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon