BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Niha A.
Sugar Land, TX
I love the slim design. It makes the application very neat. The product is moisturizing and smells good.
Seneka T.
Bellview
Love it!!! Smells amazing and really does make your lips super soft. Almost has like a minty taste to it.
Ayslinn L.
Dodge City , KS
Thin and love the smell. Makes you get soft lips without over shiny or not glossy at all, perfect comfort
Erica C.
I wish I could give this more than 5 stars!! I haven't used this in years, but I absolutely love it!!! 😍😁
Sarah A.
Las Cruces, NM
Purchased at: ULTA
Keeps my lips so soft smells so good without being to overwhelming. Perfect to thrown in your bag and go.
Tiffany B.
Hubbard
Always a good product. Been using this for years and great for all winter. Silky formula and great taste.
Meadow E.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Target
It smells really good. I felt like I had to@keep applying though. It did help and made my lips feel nice.
Paige J.
Love softlips. Goes on smooth and easy to carry around and fit in my pocket. Great peoduct for the price.
Monica S.
Phoenix
I don’t really use this a lot but I feel it’s ok . I would choose other products before coming to this .
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
My mom got me this and I loved it. The vanilla was great and the chapstick glided on my lips so smoothly
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon