BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Sakura J.
Corning
Love! This was the one that I first tried. It was years ago but I love it still. One of my favorite brands.
Ariella H.
Jarrettsville
Purchased at: Target
Leaves lips feeling silky smooth. Perfect to replace typical lip gloss. Leaves lips shiny and ready to go.
Kayla W.
Indianapolis
This is my goto, pre lip color, chapstick. It keeps my lips smooth, and allows for the best color coverage.
Bridget B.
Soft lips is actually one of my least favorite brand of chapstick. I feel like I go through it very quick.
Tina C.
Wadsworth, OH
Super soft and nourishing. Affordable and convenient. I recommend this to anyone needing an every day shine
Gabrielle M.
Morgantown, WV
My favorite chapstick! Makes my lips feel tingly and also smells great! It's the only chapstick I will use.
Yaasmina S.
Aberdeen, WA
Has a fruity very faint smell. However tastes sweet in the lips and leaves them looking soft and kissable.
Angela L.
san jacinto
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very soft but I don’t feel it leaves my lips as soft as I would have thought. The packaging is always cute.
Stephanie L.
Valley Stream , NY
These make my lips super soft you can find this brand at any retail store and they come in so many style s
Samantha S.
Drums, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the best I’ve ever used. Smooth application however it’s so tiny and I feel like I run out so fast.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon