BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Tiffany C.
Jacksonville , FL
I've always used this barns of Chapstick since I was in 7th grade and I'm 27 now! Lol love them to death
Tabitha F.
it didnt keep my lips moisturized long. I had to keep reapplying it. my lips felt chapped after using it.
Elizabeth B.
Love this chapstick brand! The vanilla flavor smells and tastes great. I also love how it has spf in it.
Emma L.
Springhill
Really nice lip balm, very moisturizing, soft, and smooth application. I used this a lot in high school.
Ashley B.
Tampa, FL
This is the softest lip products ever! It smells so good and feels amazing Softlips Lip Balm
Cisely C.
Lafayette, LA
Always the go-to after switching from Chapstick to Soft Lips. Small container is more appealing as well.
Stephanie M.
Corpus Christi
Purchased at: Target
Love the slim look and easy to apply very smooth without all the greasy feel of over applying the product
MaRanda Z.
Love this stuff the smell is amazing and taste okay too! Love that I can get it anywhere at the check out
Ashley N.
Idaho Falls, ID
I have the sparkly soft lips balm. It gives you this really beautiful natural shimmer look and I love it!
Katie M.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Purchased at: Target
Great balm for softest lips. Especially like to use before matte lipsticks to keep lips from drying out.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon