BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Lisssa G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I think this is an over hyped product and most people probably just buy it because it’s skinny and cuter than the regular chapsticks. I have owned many of these because my mom loves them but honestly it’s just not something I go to or ever use.
Cassidy S.
New Bedford, MA
Soft lips definitely supports the brand name. Other than being a little pricey for a lip balm it works wonders on already damaged lips or preventing the damage from happening. Its small packing is easily lost in my purse but other than that works great.
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
When this stuff came out, everyone had it! They made your lips feel so soft and it made you feel like you were putting on lipstick. Then the eos chapstick came it and everyone ditched this kind. It’s still a great product! Just preference I guess.
Carrissa M.
Joliet
I've used this stuff for about 15 years now. It's never let me down. I personally go for the vanilla one. It makes your lips soft and you don't have to constantly re-apply it. It's also pretty affordable and you get a decent amount of product.
Shahada T.
Slidell
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve only used this product once so my memory is a bit shifty, however I do remember loving this product. It’s only 2 dollars which isn’t that much, but was enough for me to not buy it more than once. I’d rather have more tubes of cheaper chapstick because I know how easily I lose them.
Brianna S.
A great chapstick formula that usually adds a hint of color or sparkle to the lips. Does a fairly good job of moisturizing the lip. The only problem is the applicator is smaller than most chapsticks so I feel the need to use a lot of product at once
Alexandra S.
Mastic
Not bad, but not my favorite.  I like the vanilla scent.  I didn't find it lasted that long on my lips and I don't love the narrow shape.  But it served its purpose just fine and I used the entire tube.  I wouldn't be bummed if it was the only option in the store but I wouldn't choose it over other options in a drugstore
Amber L.
Augusta, GA
I remember using this product in middle school. This product has more of a nostalgia factor than an actual useful factor. It smells good, but doesn't work the best as a lip balm. It's not the most hydrating, but it's definitely not the least.
Cynthia C.
Topeka, KS
Really like the texture of this product and how it leaves my lips feeling. However, don’t care for how “soft” the product is in the tube. Crumbles and melts very easily and tends to shape into a point which is weird when trying to apply to lips.
Robin N.
Mantorville, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the size of the packaging. Perfect for in a back pocket. This balm was introduced to me by my younger sister. I was in need of a lip balm and she gave me this. I ended up purchasing several more so I wouldn’t run out! Very softening for the lips and not a strong scent or taste.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon