BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Angela L.
san jacinto
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very soft but I don’t feel it leaves my lips as soft as I would have thought. The packaging is always cute.
Raelynn J.
Cleburne, TX
I have been using SoftLips as long as I can remember!! It feels amazing on my lips and is so easy to apply.
Hailey M.
Oakdale , NY
Good product but not my favorite compared to other lip balm products could have done with out this product
Nikki P.
Weymouth, MA
Used to use these back in high school still a nice product now goes on smooth and feels mositurizing enough
Kate
by far one of the best lip balms i ever used. i loved how it made my lips soft without even applying a lot
April G.
Columbus, TX
This product was effective but it appeared that it ran out quickly. Mine had a silver color and I liked it.
ᴀʟʟɪsᴏɴ ᴍ.
Harrison
Favorite chapstick to use throughout the day. Buy these more than any other chapstick; it’s well worth it.
Briana F.
Puyallup, WA
I’m a chapstick snob. I hated this stuff. The feel on my lips was awful. I couldn’t wipe it off fast enough
Sierra S.
Wheatfield
LOVE anything by Softlips. Very thin and smooth- hydrates like no other!Softlips Lip Conditioner
Stacy D.
Commerce, GA
It Was Absolutely Amazing! I Love The Way It Felt And It Wasn't To Greasy! I Would Recommend This Product.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon