BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Summer W.
Haleyville, AL
My FAVORITE chapstick! Works amazing plus it doesn't feel heavy on your lips! The Vanilla kind is the best!
gracie g.
Lakewood, NY
This product is soft on the lips and rubs on smoothly make my lips feel moisturized it is long lasting too
Lil’ B.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This chapstick is great and really cheap, I use it almost every day and my lips are never chapped anymore.
Haven F.
Super soft and hydrating! Didn’t taste bad and didn’t have a really strong smell! Great for sensitive skin
Angela L.
san jacinto
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very soft but I don’t feel it leaves my lips as soft as I would have thought. The packaging is always cute.
Bobbie S.
Batavia , OH
Love the soft and refreshed this chapstick makes my lips feel. Every time I apply it my lips feel new again
Bridget B.
Soft lips is actually one of my least favorite brand of chapstick. I feel like I go through it very quick.
ᴀʟʟɪsᴏɴ ᴍ.
Harrison
Favorite chapstick to use throughout the day. Buy these more than any other chapstick; it’s well worth it.
jenny m.
I highly recommend this stuff I've been swearing by this since HIGHSCHOOL!! never gets old always on hand !
Sara H.
Point
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is great and even smells good! Definitely worth your money and it works wonders on your lips!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon