BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Chelsea B.
I love this!! It leaves my lips so soft and it smells amazing! I have multiple tubes in all my handbags.
Rae M.
Jacksonville
BEST LIP BALM EVER. seriously. It smells good. Tastes good and works good. Like what else can you ask for
Sara B.
Vanilla is my all time favorite flavor of soft lips. I️ just love how my lips feel when I️ use soft lips
Vanessa J.
Austin
Purchased at: ULTA
It's not as effective as other products I've tried, I felt like I needed to reapply a lot more frequently
celeste l.
Muncie
Go to one before anything else. Lips will be soft for a long time. Really affordable. Love this product.
Katelyn F.
Princeton
This chapstick goes on smooth and keeps lips from drying out. This product also has a great smell to it!
Melody M.
Fort Riley, KS
Purchased at: Target
Amazing chapstick. I used to have several of these. Makes lips extremely soft. All the scents smell great
lindsay O.
Danville , AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Pretty good and conditioning chapped lips and preventing chapped lips not my hg but I would by this again
Natalie C.
San Diego, CA
I thought this chapstick was cute because it’s shape was different then normal. I really liked it a lot!
Lizethh G.
obregon
Purchased at: Target
Best lipbalm ever. Great scent. Great size. Great prize. I cant believe many people haven’t tried it yet.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon