BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kiera R.
Payson, UT
Always makes my lips soft and hydrated and thin enough to comfortably put in my pocket. Love all the flavors
Adrienne O.
El Paso
I love this stuff! I love the feeling and flavor. I highly recommend it. I've been using soft lips for years.
Tori A.
Dayton, OH
This was my favorite scent out of all of them! I owned one of each and always had more than one of this one!
member-668da
Just okay... nothing great. I purchased this to see if I’d like it, but I’ll stick with my original go tos...
briana a.
a great lip balm that made my lips felling smooth. who doesn't love a chapstick that makes your lips smooth?
Jesusita L.
Basic, run of the mill lip balm. The packaging is nice and slim but it doesn't do much. It's like the others.
Heather B.
Uxbridge
Not a fan. No staying power. I found I had to reapply too often. I prefer thicker balms with a beeswax base.
Sandi K.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Softlips is a great brand that I would love to try in other varieties. I’m surprised to see all the options!
Savannah J.
Palm Bch Shrs, FL
One of my favorites, makes my lips feel great. Doesn’t make my lips feel greasy or like I’m wearing anything.
Asia P.
Potomac
This chapstick is really good and makes your lips super smooth and soft. It is personally one of my favorites
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon