BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Shreveport, LA
Soft lips smells really good. I haven’t used it in a while, but it was decent. I’ve found better lip balms.
Amy B.
I love the glide, protection, and every single flavor of theirs I've tried! They go on smoothly and easily
Ashley C.
Bakersfield, CA
Works great but doesn’t last have to constantly reapply to lips, but once used for awhile lips feel amazing
Kodilyn O.
Bakersfield
This is one of my favorite chapsticks. It makes my lips feel super soft and keeps them from getting chapped
Hannah G.
Eight Mile, AL
I enjoy the size if this lip balm. I was satisfied with how this product made my lips feel. Will buy again.
brooke g.
One of my favorites. I've always had dry skins & dry lips. Until I found this. Its word wonders on my lips!
Hollie A.
My FAVORITE I recommend this to all my friends I usually buy it at Walgreens or wherever I see it on sale!!
Samantha F.
Chicago
Luv luv luv luv this product.....makes my lips so soft .......definitely my #1.......must have always.....
Jacksenia M.
Small and leaves lips so smooth. I use it alone or under my lipstick. More importantly, priced affordably.
Valerie R.
Chickasha, OK
I love that it has sunscreen. I always have one in my purse and I'm very happy with how affordable it is!!!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon