BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
naomia e.
i’ve had so many of these they smell great and i love the size and it makes my lips tingle and it’s plumping
Jordan D.
Chickasha , OK
I tend to thoroughly love this one imparticular. I haven't tried much else from the brand but this is a must!
Alissa S.
Joplin
This product made my lips feel very wet all the time. I️ didn’t like that as much as a matte finish lip bomb.
samantha m.
West Seneca, NY
Purchased at: Target
creamy, smells great. easy to apply, never gets hard if it sits not being used for awhile. thin and portable.
Rebecca s.
With dry lips, this is my go to. It's a great feeling. Long lasting along with many great flavors. And sleek.
Meghan M.
My boyfriend loves this so I tried it. Glides on smooth but not enough moisture leaving feel for my dry lips.
Stephanie S.
Makes my lips so silky smooth! Makes sense that the brand is called soft lips, because it does exactly that.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This is a pretty good product it works well better than some I use it before I put some lip gloss on usually
Rayyyvenn👑 R.
Austin, TX
I love these lip balms theyre so light on the lips but at the same time give the perfect amount of moisture.
Maddi B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This chapstick kind of failed. It was not a quick noticeable change to me. It took like two weeks to notice.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon