BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jolyn A.
Spring Hill, FL
I like taking this to the pool or beach easy to throw in my bag and apply when it's hot and my lips get dry
Amy B.
I love the glide, protection, and every single flavor of theirs I've tried! They go on smoothly and easily
Jenae P.
Albany, NY
Yes yes yes!! Keeps my lips moisturized for longer than my blistex brand does!! Definitely will buy more!!
Carlie T.
Batesville, AR
It's been awhile since I've used this product. Great. And soft feeling on lips, love the texture and scent
Hollie A.
My FAVORITE I recommend this to all my friends I usually buy it at Walgreens or wherever I see it on sale!!
Marissa B.
Wallingford, PA
My go-to. Perfect size and perfect for on the go! Definitely recommend to anyone! Good value for the price.
Samantha F.
Chicago
Luv luv luv luv this product.....makes my lips so soft .......definitely my #1.......must have always.....
Jennifer G.
Sacramento , CA
It's cute but the tube doesn't last long. I feel like I have to apply so many layers and put on frequently.
brooke g.
One of my favorites. I've always had dry skins & dry lips. Until I found this. Its word wonders on my lips!
Ashley C.
Bakersfield, CA
Works great but doesn’t last have to constantly reapply to lips, but once used for awhile lips feel amazing
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon