BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Rachel C.
Gibbsboro, NJ
Love this definitely my favorite lip balm. However i would love different flavors and maybe even a lip tint.
Ruta M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I’ve used this product many times before. However, it tends to leave my lips very dry after one application.
Heather H.
Coshocton, OH
This is a great product. It helps to keep your lips moisturized and protects them from dryness and cracking.
jessica e.
McKeesport, PA
Tried this brand years go, it works but not as good as chapstick. My lips felt dryer when I used this brand.
Elisha R.
Indianapolis
Feels nice, almost cooling, but it seems to make it so you become dependent on the product. Not my favorite.
Stephanie S.
Makes my lips so silky smooth! Makes sense that the brand is called soft lips, because it does exactly that.
Quincey T.
Provo
Purchased at: Walgreens
A little too thin of a formula to be my absolute favorite. Doesn’t stick to lips very well. Good in a pinch
Kristen B.
Andover , MA
Didn’t help my lips except for maybe the first 5 min but just felt waxy on... didn’t really help moisturize
jenny m.
I highly recommend this stuff I've been swearing by this since HIGHSCHOOL!! never gets old always on hand !
Stephanie L.
Valley Stream , NY
These make my lips super soft you can find this brand at any retail store and they come in so many style s
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon