BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Gabrielle M.
Morgantown, WV
My favorite chapstick! Makes my lips feel tingly and also smells great! It's the only chapstick I will use.
Jadie F.
Smells great, no greasy after feeling, always leaves my lips soft and feels great. They are very convenient
Hilary W.
Used this so long ago can’t really remember it that well. I know it smelt good and I like the shape of it!
Celia M.
Yakima, WA
Really amazed with this product! Defenetly ordering more!! Not to glossy and not to dry just simply perfect
Danielle P.
One of my favorite Chapstick‘s ever. I love the way the packaging of this product! Great for chapped lips!
Bobbie S.
Batavia , OH
Love the soft and refreshed this chapstick makes my lips feel. Every time I apply it my lips feel new again
Taylor S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Never dull lips when this is in my purse! What a lovely treasure!!! This brand is one of the absolute best
K.Alana B.
Did not care for this at all. Not very moisturizing and the balm in the small package doesnt last for long.
Quincey T.
Provo
Purchased at: Walgreens
A little too thin of a formula to be my absolute favorite. Doesn’t stick to lips very well. Good in a pinch
Elizabeth H.
Shreveport, LA
Soft lips smells really good. I haven’t used it in a while, but it was decent. I’ve found better lip balms.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon