BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Kalen C.
Wichita
Soft lips lip balm is the bomb. When you put it on your lips tingle, become soft and shiny for the whole day. I bought this product at Walmart and highly recommend it! I was a first time user but I will now continue to purchase this product. I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Lily L.
I am seriously in love with this lip balm!!!! In love! It literally softens my lips so well! And with no waxy feeling. I like the light vanilla scent and the fact that the packaging is so slim and convenient to throw in your wristlet, purse or backpack!
Beverly G.
Gas city, IN
I love how small this is, it fits great in my pocket.  Its also long so it helps it stick out so you dont lose it as often. It wasnt that much at the grocery  store thankfully. It stays on long and makes my lips feel great even while drinking and eating.
Yasheen R.
Winter Haven
I like this chapstick. Makes lips smooth. Glides on my lips. I used this daily to keep my lips from getting chapped. I had the vanilla chapstick which smelled good. Overall this is a good chapstick to use to keep lips from drying and being chapped.
Kelby E.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Purchased at: Target
Great lip balm! This original stick keeps my lips moist and kissable all day! I do have to apply it more than others throughout the day because it doesn’t last as long.
Alyssa G.
Sacramento , CA
I really don't like this chapstick. For the amount of product you get, it's actually expensive, and it doesn't even really moisturizer your lips. I've gone through 2 of these in a month and still felt like I had chapped lips. Other brands are way better
Michaela R.
Silver spring , MD
This lipbalm is my go to it leaves your lips feeling suly and moisturized without the feeling of stickyness or a waxy feeling
The packaging is super sleek so it can fit right into your purse or pocket
This is definitely a product I would repurchase
Abby M.
Ellerslie, MD
I LOVE LIP BALM! I’ve used soft lips lip balm for a long long time! I love it! They are very long lasting and is amazing quality! The packaging is very very clean looking and just visually appealing! I love! I would definitely RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!
Hailey S.
paragould
Its a pretty good lip product, honestly im a sucker for lip balms and if they keep my lips moisturized it meets my expectations. You can get it at a lot of drug stores and grocery stores. It last a hour or so and i would recommend it if you really just want a little something on your lips.
Dawn S.
Hamilton
Softlips Lip Balm keeps my lips so soft, especially during the Winter months. I only have to apply a couple of times throughout the day. This Lip Balm is inexpensive and can be found in most stores. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon