BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Stephanie M.
Ward, AR
Purchased at: Target
I love soft lips lip balm. I use this every morning. This product really does make your lips super soft. The smell is great as well. The size is perfect as it fits nicely in my pocket without looking obnoxious!
Pretty good, if I’m in a pinch I’ll grab this one. I used to use this all the time when I was little! I keep buying it when I don’t want to spend so much on chapstick. It’s gentle and smells/tastes great.
Belle P.
Sarasota
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the soft lips lip balms. I really like the nice tingly sensation when you put it on your lips. I do however think they are very over priced considering they are smaller than the average chapstick size.
Mishi Y.
Sugar Hill, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
It's very good for chapped lips. Especially in the winter time. I purchased mine while I was in line at Walmart I saw it at the cashier's area on display so I pick one up. It turns out that I love this stuff.
angelica b.
arlington
Purchased at: Target
This product is my favorite! Yet it is hard to find other scents then vanilla or watermelon. This lip balm makes my lips so soft! The thin packaging makes it perfect on the go and the product is not pricy!
Alexandria C.
Charlotte
Purchased at: Walgreens
Smells great and I love how soft and smooth my lips feel after applying this product. It is not the best product for healing severely chapped lips, in my opinion, but it is great for normal every day wear.
Grace C.
Pomona
Purchased at: Target
Good in a pinch if they ever don’t have Burt’s bees lol. Gentle on the lips, better than chapstick. I like the packaging and how slim it is. Met my expectations, doesn’t seem to last on my lips very long.
Shirley B.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this lip moisturizer. I could not find it in the local stores so I looked on Amazon. Of course they had it. I ordered a lot. I love the vanilla scent the best because it is not overpowering.
Sarah T.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I used to use this when I was very young into my teenage years. In the 90s everyone was using softlips! It really makes your lips soft. It’s still a good product. Then and now. That’s why I still buy softlips!
Nevada N.
Purchased at: Target
Great product makes your lips silky smooth! And I love the taste and feel. It’s a longer wear chapstick so you don’t feel the need to constantly reapply it all day. Great prep under matte lipsticks too.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon