BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
K.Alana B.
Did not care for this at all. Not very moisturizing and the balm in the small package doesnt last for long.
Courteny B.
Glenwood, WV
I love this lip balm so much. I switch back and forth between different kind. I always manage to lose them.
Megan S.
This is my ultimate favorite chap stick. Lasts for awhile. Easy to use. Smells good. Makes lips super soft.
Samantha M.
Love the smell of the vanilla! Also love how super smooth it is when applying! Give lips the perfect shine.
Taylor S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Never dull lips when this is in my purse! What a lovely treasure!!! This brand is one of the absolute best
Elizabeth H.
Shreveport, LA
Soft lips smells really good. I haven’t used it in a while, but it was decent. I’ve found better lip balms.
Alison J.
Pollok
Purchased at: Walmart
Although a little more pricey for chapstick it it well worth the money, smells great and works even better
Kate
by far one of the best lip balms i ever used. i loved how it made my lips soft without even applying a lot
Danielle H.
Titusville Fl
The size of this is very convenient with leavingbin your purse or packet. I always take it to work with me
Ashley T.
This stuff feel amazing on the lips it makes them feel sooo soft. They smell good to and not over powering.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon