BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
djfjg f.
One of my favorite lip products. I find myself repurchasing again and again. It's moisturizing and not sticky
Melissa A.
Calif City, CA
The packaging is cute but the product does not seem to stay long enough on your lips not even to moisturize.
Ashley Y.
kenosha
I love this stuff. My husband usually doesnt like stuff like this type of stuff but he keeps taking mine. Lol
Courtni G.
West Monroe, LA
Liked it better when I was younger but would probably still buy again one day but I like other brands better
jessica e.
McKeesport, PA
Tried this brand years go, it works but not as good as chapstick. My lips felt dryer when I used this brand.
Ruta M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I’ve used this product many times before. However, it tends to leave my lips very dry after one application.
Megan T.
Salisbury , MD
Love it! My favorite. Would recommend this to anyone. Worth every penny.. might look small but it lasts long.
Rayyyvenn👑 R.
Austin, TX
I love these lip balms theyre so light on the lips but at the same time give the perfect amount of moisture.
Rebecca A.
Upland , CA
I use to use this all the time but they started to get a little pricey and I felt their were better options.
Kaytlin D.
love softlips chapstick! literally leaves your lips feeling so soft and fresh. i wish they sold bigger sizes
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon