BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
One of my highschool go to products. I love how simple this product is and I have bought them several times.
tiffany d.
cookeville tn
Purchased at: Walmart
Not the worst but not something I wpuld go out of my way to buy again. I'm picky about my Chapstick though!!
Sydnie B.
Fort Polk
Used this in the hospital when I had suoer dry lips and it was a life saver! Definitely would buy this again
Ariel C.
Imlay City
Purchased at: Target
I liked it , it just seemed a bit plain to me. It’s a gentle balm, and nice feeling, it’s just not exciting.
Alissa S.
Joplin
This product made my lips feel very wet all the time. I️ didn’t like that as much as a matte finish lip bomb.
Lee C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this chap stick. I have one by my bed, one in my car and one in my purse. I use it multiple times a day.
My absolute favorite lip balm. It doesn’t have a strong scent. This can keep your lips moisturized for hours.
Danielle G.
I like the smell of these chapsticks! They are very light for ever day use and add a nice color to your lips!
KATHERINE H.
Santa Ana, CA
Really great lip balm. For especially for the fall and Autumn when lips start to dry. And smells really good
Ann-Marie M.
Lake charles, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely one of my favorites. One I don't lose easily and goes with my lipsticks. Goes on smooth and silky.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon