BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Brianna E.
Orange, CA
I love softlips vanilla. I've used it since probably middle school. It makes my lips feel nice and hydrated.
Megan T.
Salisbury , MD
Love it! My favorite. Would recommend this to anyone. Worth every penny.. might look small but it lasts long.
Jordan D.
Chickasha , OK
I tend to thoroughly love this one imparticular. I haven't tried much else from the brand but this is a must!
Nicole M.
Littleton, CO
a good low buy lo balm that lasts a decent amount of time. the flavors are yummy, especially the watermelon.
Sarah V.
Evensville, TN
So smooth! I love the way that it makes my lips feel. I do have to apply often but you don’t have to use much
Ruta M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I’ve used this product many times before. However, it tends to leave my lips very dry after one application.
Christen r.
Woodburn
Keeps lips super soft and hydrated. Many different types to choose from. One of my favorite Chapstick brands.
Sydnie B.
Fort Polk
Used this in the hospital when I had suoer dry lips and it was a life saver! Definitely would buy this again
Khry C.
Hamilton , NJ
Such a great lip balm. Very smooth and definitely one of my favorites out there! Would definitely recommend
Morgan B.
millers creek
It goes on so soft and smooth and the flavors smelll amazing. It leave your lips hydrated and full of life.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon