BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Lip balm goes on smooth and silky in thin package and has slip to it. Keeps lips moisturizer and protected.
Kayla G.
Los Fresnos
It’s actually really good leaves lips feeling soft. Really easy to apply! Does last for a pretty long time
Brandy M.
Owensville, MO
Great! Smells good, goes on smoothly. Leaves your lips feeling smooth and last long! Easy to use and apply.
ᴀʟʟɪsᴏɴ ᴍ.
Harrison
Favorite chapstick to use throughout the day. Buy these more than any other chapstick; it’s well worth it.
Nessa A.
San Antonio, TX
These little chapsticks are so convenient and easy to store. Great things defiantly come in small packages.
Lisa E.
Dallas, TX
This was not as good of another product I use for same reason. But was ok I would still try other products.
Briana F.
Puyallup, WA
I’m a chapstick snob. I hated this stuff. The feel on my lips was awful. I couldn’t wipe it off fast enough
Bobbie S.
Batavia , OH
Love the soft and refreshed this chapstick makes my lips feel. Every time I apply it my lips feel new again
Morgan B.
millers creek
It goes on so soft and smooth and the flavors smelll amazing. It leave your lips hydrated and full of life.
Taylor S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Never dull lips when this is in my purse! What a lovely treasure!!! This brand is one of the absolute best
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon