BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Peachme1🍑 V.
Hesperia
Keeps my lips soft and unchapped. But i use it about 3 times a day i would like if it came with more product to last longer. Color softlips doesnt stay all day but i love softlips products for keeping my lips soft and healthy looking. Wish for longer lasting color and for larger amout in tube .
Jes S.
Wellsville, MO
I like the smell of this. It’s not overwhelming, and smells natural which I appreciate. I feel like this is minimally hydrating. I liked how thin it is, and how it is easy to apply. I would buy these again for my kids.
Nikki W.
Oh SoftLips, where do I begin! I love the way my lips are literally soft after every use! Long lasting and gives my lips a little glistening. I would recommend to anyone. I will continue to purchase SoftLips. It's my summertime choice for soft lips!
Akya H.
Dinwiddie, VA
I️t was a nice chapstick but it wasn’t my favorite it was nice packaging just used it a couple of time and it broke it did apply nice and smooth I️ got mine from dollar general so nice price, would recommend to other not to bad keeping ur lips moist
Christen N.
Wilmington
This product made my lips super soft. They were chapped before and using this product really helped with that. I apply throughout the day and I’m good to go. Say good bye to chapped cracked lips and hello to soft buttery kissable lips. Good stuff.
Abbey R.
I liked this product but I found myself reapply frequently. It made my lips soft for awhile but I felt as if my lips were dryer after the product went away. The packaging is convenient. I would recommend this item to people with already soft lips.
Ashley V.
deltona
Purchased at: Target
It’s a light weight lip balm, not too heavy or thick on the lips. It’s perfect if you don’t want a heavy lip balm. And great for moisturizing before other lip products.
Abby M.
Ellerslie, MD
I LOVE LIP BALM! I’ve used soft lips lip balm for a long long time! I love it! They are very long lasting and is amazing quality! The packaging is very very clean looking and just visually appealing! I love! I would definitely RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!
Alyssa G.
Sacramento , CA
I really don't like this chapstick. For the amount of product you get, it's actually expensive, and it doesn't even really moisturizer your lips. I've gone through 2 of these in a month and still felt like I had chapped lips. Other brands are way better
Kelby E.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Purchased at: Target
Great lip balm! This original stick keeps my lips moist and kissable all day! I do have to apply it more than others throughout the day because it doesn’t last as long.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon