BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Myra M.
Garden city , KS
I swear i love these. I haven’t seen them at Walmart this year though. But they roll on your lips like butter
Stefanie V.
Coconut Grove, FL
I’ve been using soft lips on and off for the past 15 years. It’s the perfect amount of shine and hydration .
Jessica P.
Leaves my lips soft and silky. It is not sticky like other products I've used. I prefer this over chapstick.
Asia P.
Potomac
This chapstick is really good and makes your lips super smooth and soft. It is personally one of my favorites
Jordan D.
Chickasha , OK
I tend to thoroughly love this one imparticular. I haven't tried much else from the brand but this is a must!
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
One of my highschool go to products. I love how simple this product is and I have bought them several times.
Mamas ✨.
Only downfall from this product is the no scent )-: other than that, I love it! Really keeps my lips hydrated
Courtni G.
West Monroe, LA
Liked it better when I was younger but would probably still buy again one day but I like other brands better
kylie b.
Rushville, IN
I used to use this lip product all the time. Leaves your lips very soft and smooth. Like the cherry the most.
KATHERINE H.
Santa Ana, CA
Really great lip balm. For especially for the fall and Autumn when lips start to dry. And smells really good
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon