BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Tena Dustin D.
Makes your lips smooth and soft. One of the better products I have used. Great product a must have in my purse.
Tonya D.
This lip balm makes your lips soft and leaves them so soft and smooth. They have amazing scents to choose from.
Megan K.
Soft but sometimes greesy works well but I don’t use it much anymore. Bought it from cvs and was an okay price
Bree C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff. This lip balm left my lips extremely hydrated and very soft. The name doesn't lie. It works.
Tammy B.
The taste is great. It goes on smooth. However, the moisturizing effect doesn't last as long as I'd like.
Chloe B.
New castle, PA
Great chapstick! Super small and smooth when applying! Smells great and feels great. Recommend this chapstick!
member-ae12d
I have been using this since high school. It has never failed to protect my lips and add a nice natural sheen.
Christina S.
Sabattus,ME
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s like normal chapstick. Good if uou are in a bind however not good for long lasting effects very affordable
Lauren W.
Danville, IL
This used to be my favorite! I didn’t know that they still made these....it was my go to and I will buy again!
Brittni G.
Great product to help overcome dry lips during winter months! Made my lips supple and soft. I would buy again!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon