BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Lindsay B.
FORT WAYNE, IN
I love the way my lips feel when I have this on. And it moisturizes and leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth.
Make U.
Brownsboro
Purchased at: ULTA
Excellent! Love how smooth it applies. This balm works wonders... Hope everyone else loves it as much as I do!
stephanie f.
Tucson
Keeps my lips soft without the greasy feel. It also hydrates my lips so I don't have to apply every 5 minutes.
Tabitha B.
This lip balm smells amazing and keeps your lips hydrated. It is long lasting and does not cost a lot of money.
Tina I.
Maricopa, AZ
I love how small these are, easier to out in your pocket if needed. Gives great hydration and they smell good!
Cortnie O.
Goes on super smooth! I think it wears off a little quickly, before it moisturizes. I am overall happy with it.
Kate C.
Hudson
This is one of my favorite lip products. It smells good, is easy to carry on my pocket, and works really well.
Haile A.
Montgomery, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is good!!! The tops gets dirty to me as with all chapsticks but all in all there are no complaints.
Rosalia S.
Westminster , CO
For the price I can’t complain. It isn’t too bad at all. This is my go to when my lips are in need of moisture.
Allison R.
Chatsworth , GA
Best chapstick I have used honestly. Stays on, and helps to protect. Keeps them soft too, but not oily! Love it
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon