BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Lindsey W.
Andrews, SC
I love this product the scent the look the feel and the color if you get tinted. It mousterises so very well
chrissy r.
College Station
Purchased at: Walgreens
awesome chapstick. You can leave it in your car because it doesn't melt. Doesn't dry out your lips after use.
Sarah M.
Beckley
It makes your lips very soft, but when it gets in your mouth, it’s awful! It doesn’t smell very good either.
Sarah V.
Evensville, TN
So smooth! I love the way that it makes my lips feel. I do have to apply often but you don’t have to use much
Justee M.
Levant, ME
I keep this in my bag to always have on hand. I love that it's light and goes on smooth. Not messy and thick.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This is a pretty good product it works well better than some I use it before I put some lip gloss on usually
Sarah D.
Mount Carmel, PA
Makes lips super soft and very affordable not like those other expensive lol care products. Absolutely love!
Mamas ✨.
Only downfall from this product is the no scent )-: other than that, I love it! Really keeps my lips hydrated
Kala T.
I love SoftLips because it makes my lips feel like satin! But on top of that it has such a great scent to it!
Giovanna V.
Sacramento, CA
Overall good product, I just remember it being easy to break because of how thin the stick was of chapstick.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon