BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Natalie M.
Fraser
Best chapstick ever! It doesn’t give a greasy taste like most chapsticks and actually stays on your lips!
εly ℳ.
Victoria
This is the first lip brand I've every purchased especially when my lips were chapped love this product so much
Kristi H.
Gardendale
Love this it makes lips so soft and doesn't dry up easy so the product last awhile would recommend this product
Hannah W.
Somerset, KY
I love the lip balm! It's great. Super cheap. And easy to open. I pick it up when I'm low on every things else
Whitney C.
W Valley City, UT
My go to in lip moisturizers! I love the smell and the fact that it doesn't leave a nasty residue or feel waxy.
Lindsay B.
FORT WAYNE, IN
I love the way my lips feel when I have this on. And it moisturizes and leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth.
Lauren B.
Prairieville , LA
Good chapstick at a great price! Not heavily medicated so I do not recommend if you have severely chapped lips.
Jamie H.
Preston, MD
This is good lip balm. I like the size of it, because it is easy to fit in your pocket or purse, even a wallet.
Courtney D.
I love how silky smooth this lip balm makes my lips feel! It's so easy to use and the cost is very reasonable!
Chelsey D.
Feels and smells amazing on my lips! Great product one of my favorite lip balms. Great to use after a lip scrub
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon