BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Sarah S.
New Philadelphia
Chapstick always makes my lips so soft.i gave never used a chapstick that works as well as this has . Its a great value for the money. I'm a repeat customer user and be have met myveyobd NY expectations.i highly recommend to others for sure I love it .
annie a.
Ashburn, VA
The only reason I actually tried this lip balm is because it seems to be the popular thing and so many people I knew you were buying it. It did not keep my lips moisturized for long periods and I had to continuously keep reapplying. It was more of a fad than a useful item in my purse.
Adriana K.
Baton Rouge
Super smooth texture, joy to use, no waxy feel! Love the sleek applicator, fits perfectly in even the smallest clutches, rolls up with ease and cap is secure which is a huge concern on mine when you put it in loose in a nice purse. Great price and value.
Sarah S.
Columbia, PA
I was not a fan of this! I felt like it didn’t last long on my lips and didn’t leave them feeling moisturized while it was on! I was very disappointed in this! The packaging was ok-small, thin tube but I didn’t feel it was the best quality for the price.
Tau T.
Woods Cross, UT
I love this product simply because it's stays true to it's name, soft lips is what I get when in use it and it's great! I continue to buy it for that reason. It protects my lips and keeps them moisturized. Imorovement I would be the fact that you have to reapply more often than not you want to.
Lupita🖤 E.
Grandview
Works great! And have a great scents, I would really recommend this chapstick it’s a great size to carry around anywhere you go and is always in handy when you need it. Only thing is this chapstick doesn’t have much product but it’s totally  with it.
Tiffani O.
Woodstock, AL
It was really oily feeling on the lips. It was really easy to apply. It didnt add any moisture to my lips afterwards. Softlips was a medium to long wearing chapsticks. It made my expections for such a cheap price. I would buy it again if it was necessary!
Annie A.
Seattle
This lip balm works very well for dry lips. It hydrates and soothes with a sheer coverage. The only think I don't like is the packaging I wish it came in larger tubes. The overall quality of this product is average for a lip balm product. It does it's job well, but it's really nothing special.
Merissa W.
I used this product when I was younger. It causes my lips to peel so I have since stopped using it. Not sure if the formula has changed or anything so not sure if I will revisit this product. Very reasonable so I would recommend if price is important to you.
Sinead C.
Westminster, MA
The softlips original lip balm is a really nice lip balm for the value. It's conveniently sized and the tube packaging is unique. I've purchased it a few times from Walmart and Target. It is worth picking up for a small balm that fits in a wallet.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon