BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
One of my highschool go to products. I love how simple this product is and I have bought them several times.
Caitlin P.
Indian Head, MD
I love this way this chapstick, leaves my lips soft and supple! No weird after taste left and yet use either!
My absolute favorite lip balm. It doesn’t have a strong scent. This can keep your lips moisturized for hours.
Cynthia C.
Killeen, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Good product. Got the job done when I needed something to moisturize my lips. I would recommend this product.
Rebecca A.
Upland , CA
I use to use this all the time but they started to get a little pricey and I felt their were better options.
Ivyanne V.
Salem
Another goodie that I used all the time back in the day. Made my lips soft and the application tube is ideal.
Nicole M.
Littleton, CO
a good low buy lo balm that lasts a decent amount of time. the flavors are yummy, especially the watermelon.
Rhea t.
Counselor
Purchased at: Walmart
I like it have it everyday . I use it before bed for a soft touch and helps with my dryness and redness too..
Ruta M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I’ve used this product many times before. However, it tends to leave my lips very dry after one application.
Jennifer M.
Fort Worth, TX
It’s a good product but it’s not very big, I seems to run out of it pretty quickly, but the formula is good.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon