BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Emma K.
Eudora, KS
This was just a words product, I didn't notice a difference in my lips for the better. I have t tried it again
Mica J.
I tried this product before on my lips and it was effective. The lip balm does make your lips soft and smooth.
Kristi H.
Gardendale
Love this it makes lips so soft and doesn't dry up easy so the product last awhile would recommend this product
Hannah W.
Somerset, KY
I love the lip balm! It's great. Super cheap. And easy to open. I pick it up when I'm low on every things else
Judith M.
Arvin , CA
I love this product and it is really cute. Plus it’s super thin which fits anywhere and it’s easier to carry it
Talisha C.
Thus product is in my car right now! It will make your lips silky smooth for hours!!! Perfectly kissable lips!
Dawn R.
Carolina Girl
I liked it but I’d like it better with a scent more like vanilla which they have but I just haven’t tried yet.
Chelsey D.
Feels and smells amazing on my lips! Great product one of my favorite lip balms. Great to use after a lip scrub
Erica B.
Starkville , MS
I liked this product a lot. It worked well. The packaging is nice and small. It fits perfect in the back pocket
Victoria H.
Waynesburg
This is another one I like to have handy because it lasts forever and it makes my lips feel so soft and smooth
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon