BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Jenny S.
Works great as an overall lip balm. Def made my lips soft every time I used it. Would like diff scent/flavors.
Logan O.
Sheridan, IN
Soft lips isn’t my favorite. It definitely doesn’t keep your lips as moisturized as other lip balms I’ve used.
Kate C.
Hudson
This is one of my favorite lip products. It smells good, is easy to carry on my pocket, and works really well.
Taysia D.
Bay, AR
I have an obsession with lip balm and love all of the options of soft lips. I like the sleek container as well!
εly ℳ.
Victoria
This is the first lip brand I've every purchased especially when my lips were chapped love this product so much
Jess Mads B.
Burlington, WI
I'm basically addicted to the slim packaging! It's perfect for in your pockets without adding a bunch of bulk!
Chelsey D.
Feels and smells amazing on my lips! Great product one of my favorite lip balms. Great to use after a lip scrub
Ash H.
Cordova, TN
My all time favorite chapstick, I have been using it since high school and I will continue to do so. Best ever.
Rosalia S.
Westminster , CO
For the price I can’t complain. It isn’t too bad at all. This is my go to when my lips are in need of moisture.
Kristyn B.
Moore
I love this for everyday use. If my lips are too chapped it doesn’t really do much.. the packaging is nice too.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon