BY SOFTLIPS

• What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint ch...1 Answers
Courtney L.
American Fork
This is seriously a great chapstick! I would totally recommend this product! It’s so soft and smells really nice!
Cassidy M.
Nacogdoches
Leaves my lips soft and feeling nice! My lips very chapped very easily so I like having lots of chapstick handy.
Kristen M.
Summerville, SC
Purchased at: CVS
I love the way SoftLips makes my lips feel. Not sticky. Smooth. They feel so much healthier when I use SoftLips.
Tracy B.
Boston, MA
Works pretty well and the price is right. It prevents chapped lips, especially in the new England winter months.
Kirsten N.
Austintown, OH
Love this one,keeps the lips from getting chapped and is cheap and has good value and smells good too,I love it.
Nicole I.
Smells good and works well. Easily applied throughout the day. Keeps well in the purse. Very smooth on the lips.
Ashley G.
MILWAUKEE
Mejora las apariencia de los labios. Lo ayuda cuando estan dañado los hidrata muy bien y es de muy buena calidad
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
I️ love this vanilla flavor! By far my favorite. I️ also like that this chapstick is thinner. It goes on smooth!
Sontia A.
Yonkers
Very smooth on the lips keeps my lips moist and don't dry out as quick as other products I like the smell as well
Amanda L.
Arlington, TN
Left my lips feeling less than pretty, if anything made my lips more chapped. Very disappointed in this product.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What is your favorite scent? Has anyone tried the mint chocolate?

Amazon